The matcha white chocolate coconut oat cookies are truly a dream. All of those flavors in one bite are pure heaven. This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free and great accompanied with a hot matcha drink. Just be sure to consume them in the beginning of the day if you are sensitive to caffeine like me!
The white chocolate chips or chunks are dairy-free. I made my own with this amazing recipe: vegan white chocolate. However, you can use any white chocolate you’d like (of course). I didn’t have the easiest time finding any dairy-free chips I could purchase in store and the ones I did find weren’t that amazing. The recipe I used is really straight forward. Just make sure you follow it and whisk the ingredients together well while it’s hot and freeze immediately after you pour it onto the parchment. Anyway, here’s the recipe ☺️Print
Matcha White Chocolate Coconut Oat Cookies
sweet, green, and full of texture. this energizing cookie is vegan, gluten-free + dairy-free.
- Yield: 1 baking tray(s) of cookies 1x
- 1 cup of GF flour
- 1/4 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of rice or nut milk
- 1.5 teaspoons of matcha in 4.5 teaspoon water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of df white chocolate chips (store bought or recipe linked above)
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- mix wet ingredients in another bowl
- add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix
- add white choc chips
- bake at 350 degrees for 10 min
if you use the white chocolate recipe slice the frozen bark with a knife and cut into chunks. optional add ins: macadamia nuts or pistachios.
Keywords: matcha cookies, white chocolate, oat cookies, coconut cookies, matcha, cookie.
If you love the matcha white chocolate coconut oat cookies as much as I do, check out my matcha routine here: matcha mornings ☺️