Hi everyone! I’m back on the blog and let me tell you, I do not want to spend a lot of time on recipes right now. I am exhausted. But don’t worry, I still got thyme! Ha! See what I did there? Okay, whatever. Anyways, I was thinking about how I want to eat beautiful things, but I don’t need to spend hours taking away from other activities in my life. Sometimes it’s just really not realistic at all and that’s aye okay. I mentioned that I was tired, so did you think I was really going to write out measurements? Not today. I don’t think it’s so necessary for this because the point of it is quick, delish, and just use your instincts. This thyme biscuit feels like a warm hug and gives you your soul back whenever you lose it. It’s warm with steam flowing out when broken apart (makes my face feel fantastic). And honestly, all you need is a little thyme. 😉Print
Thyme Biscuit: A Microwavable Mug Recipe
This biscuit is warm, soft, and comforting. Easy to make mug recipe. Gluten-free + Dairy-free.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 mug biscuit(s) 1x
- Category: Breakfast, Side Dish, Snack
- 1 egg
- olive oil
- flax meal
- water or nut milk
- gf ap flour or oat flour
- sea salt
- Get your coffee mug and crack an egg into it.
- Add a little bit of olive oil with the egg and whisk with a fork.
- Then, add in a little flax meal (Fiber is so important, but use wisely lol).
- Add in a little bit of water or nut milk (you might have to adjust this after the next step).
- Next, add in the flour and mix with the fork (honestly, always mix each step with fork).
- Add a dash of sea salt and adjust how much liquid you put in (esp if it’s too thick though you don’t want too liquidy either).
- Now add in the fresh thyme and mix again.
- Put in the microwave for one minute and thirty seconds.
- The thyme biscuit will slide out of the mug, so you can put it on a plate.
- Drizzle the thyme biscuit a little bit of olive oil and garnish with a little more thyme.
Keywords: Thyme Biscuit, Microwaveable, Mug Recipe, Breakfast Recipe, Snack Recipe
Yes, I do own a poison ring but I am using it for good. Clearly. The most valuable gift you can give someone is your thyme.
If you liked the thyme biscuit: a microwavable mug recipe, then try the roasted broccoli + carrots ☺️