This isn’t a pumpkin spice latte, but a dessert in a drink with some extra superfood nutrients! I love sneaking in veggies and other magical powders into my desserts. Anything I can do to optimize my energy makes me so happy (especially now feeling low energy from this chaotic year haha). The pumpkin pie superfood latte is always the pick me up I need. It’s coffee and caffeine free and gets me into the autumn/holiday cheer! There’s nothing like staying inside from the cold and relaxing with this warm, cozy drink.
I love to drink it with rice milk and it’s also very good with my creamy almond milk recipe. Any dairy-free milk of your choice should work with it. Oat milk or hemp milk would be amazing to use.
I used maca powder as it’s very versatile to add a bit into drinks and smoothies and it contains so many nutrients. It’s a Peruvian root vegetable that grows in the Andes. It’s known to improve mood, energy, and libido. Maca is full of Vitamin C and copper.Print
Pumpkin Pie Superfood Latte
your favorite fall treat in a drink. gluten-free + dairy-free +vegan.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 1 latte(s) 1x
- 3 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of maca powder
- 2 cups of dairy-free milk (I used rice milk)
- mix the pumpkin puree with the maple in a pot on low heat.
- add the spice and powder, then stir.
- pour in some milk and stir. keep pouring and mixing the contents slowly as everything emulsifies. bring up the heat a little, so it’s warm. Then, serve in your favorite mug.
If you liked the pumpkin pie superfood latte, try the matcha flower latte.